Friday, July 3, 2009

Sex with small tits

this is my first story & my first time in sex,my n ame is srinath i am 19 of age,i have a cousin sis named usha,she is 21 years old , now let me tell about her she is just an normal girl,with a fair complexshion, but she only have a small tits,v r very close to each other from the childhood days.i used to tell her all about my self,she will also share her internal matters but i never thought that 1 day i will have sex with her

now let me come to the story,it all hapned when i went to her house for the semester holidays.she has 2 yelder sis all 4 of us used to have good time for some days of my stay over there,suddenly our yealder most sis fell sick and she was taken to the hospital my uncle and my other sis took her there. by this me and my sis usha where alone in the house,2 days went by,my uncle made an call and said that they will come only after a weak,so he asked me to take care of my sis so i had to stay there for 1 more weak even now i never had any bad intension about my sis

next day at night about 11 pm me and my sis watched an horror movie in the tv , frightened by that movieshe hug me ,i was arosed by this ,but i reamined silent,she was so frighten that she never left her grab on me
now i too slowly started to touch her,she didnt react ,now slowly i moved my hand toward hes butt,and i pinched it ,for this she gave me a sexy smile,now i under stood what she needs form me ,but i didnt do it ,rather i made her to wait for it,
nexd day i went to the market and bought some blue flims,i konw that daily my sis used to watch some flims at night in the dvd player,for this she has bought some dvds from her friend,i replaced these dvds with blue flims,daily night i use to sleep near her when she watches the movies, on that day too i slept near her,but i wasw only wearing an shorts without any under pant
after finishing her works.she come near me i was acting as if that i was in deep sleep so without distrubing me she turned no the dvd player ,she was really shoked to see the bf running,then she made shure that i was in deep sleep,she startyed to watch it.now she watched half of the flim when the flim cane to the climax i acted as if i was woken from the sleep,and asked my sis
what she is watching ,on seeing me she putoff the tv ,i frightened her by saying that i will tell it ot my uncle.she pleaded me and toled to me that she will do any thing for me

at this movement i asked what she saw in the tv ?she was a bit shy to answer but after some time she explined to me every thing she saw in the tv .now i said if u do all those thing to me i wont tell anything to uncle. first she refused when i toled her that for shure that i will camplain to my uncle she agrried.first i remove my shorts by this time my cock had grown to its max size of 7,by seeing this my sis was arosed,now i removed her tops she was wearing an black bra ,she asked me to turnoff the lights ,but i wanted the lights to be on so that i can see every thing,now i removed her bra her tits whear small in size not that small but smaller than the normal

now i removed her pants,she had an red pantties, she was standing in frount of me just with her red pantties,by seeing this i was in the heven.now i asked her to came near me and asked her to do just what i say, i started to smell near her pussy,the smell was not that good,so i took her to the bathroom and removed her pantties i saw her pussy for the first time,i washed it with sope water by dong this i instted my finger into her hole,she was compleatley arosed by this.then i agian took her to the bed room,&made her lie on the bed i started to suck her tits very hardely so that she started ot shoutvery hard,so i started to give her an french kiss,now i started to foulplay with her pussy she was in top of her mood,now she wanted to suck my cock ,&she did it well,after few foulplay i inseteded my cock as she said that she was in her safe periods.

now i insted my cock in her pussy,she started to to shought aaaaaaaaaaassssssss!!!!&mumumu..................,now bouth of us reached our climax,i loded all my cum inside her. after this any time we are alone in the house we used to have foulplay,& only in her safe periods we used to have sex

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete