Friday, July 3, 2009

My cousin Padma

i guys,Iam a 25 year old guy who is working in a good position with MNC Company.
I had a memorable sex experience with my cousin Padma who is 20 year virgin.She you used to stay near house and used to come to our house frequently.
I used to admire her feminine features within myself and never had too much thoughts on her body shapes,
until she came to our house wearing saree.She is in light pink silk saree that day with a tight light blue blouse .
She had long black hair tied traditionally.
For the first time I complimented her,saying you are looking beautiful,she smiled and thanked.After talking to my mom she started to go back ,
at that time I kicked my bike and told her I would drop her at home on the way.
She accepted and sat behind me.I said on the way,you looked very attractive and I couldn't resist my self from kissing your lips.
She pinched me on my back.I took it as her acceptance and said let's go to an exciting palce.
I called my friend who is aready in office and took his apartment key,he is a bachelor and I thought of using house.
When we reached the house,I started looking at her face and breasts furiously, I can se her hear beat got increased when her breasts are
swinging to and fro.
I went behind her and rounded my hands around her navel and started pressing gently.I moved more closely to her,adjusted my dick inside her ass
and kissed her neck.Now she is fuming with desire and screamed please occupy me totally. I pulled her saree.
I moved off her saree from the breasts.She looks very sexy without saree on top.
I continued to ride my dick into her ass while pumping her breasts from behind.Iam enjoying the romantic aroma of her hair conditioner.
Slowly I removed her saree at the bottom portion.She is semi nude now with blouse and petty coat.
I have thrown out her saree and carried her in my hands to bed room, during which I bend onto her face and kissed and bite her lips.
She reomved my pant and underwear.Soon we are totally nude.I jumped onto her and put my finger into her pussy which is already flowing with juice.
I kissed on her pussy and hel my tonuge inside her pussy and sipped it.She took my dick and started sucking it.I started smeeling her body,
particularly I liked her armpits.
I pressed her shoulders,breasts and every inch of her body.After foreplay of this,I entered my dick into her cunt and banged it.This enjoyment we continued till lunch time.
At lunch time we had some beer and chicken together,after which we continued for 2 more rounds.
Now our bodies are back to normal temperatures.We had shower bath together and went to movie,
during which I enjoyed pressing her shoulders and breasts ,caressing neck and sweet kisses wherever possible.
Athe end when I dropped at her home, she asked me,dear, can we have sex tommorow also ?


7 comments:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell are you talking about, please THINK WHAT YOU ATE WRITING haıdar, don't take religion in between bloody relationships...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must know Islam first then talk, gimme your real sex sisters and hot mother's number s I will do my best with them... Because you used religious words so I got too angry, people like you who know little religion do spoil Islam and misguid people and misunderstand Islam, and hate Muslims

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must know Islam first then talk, gimme your real sex sisters and hot mother's number s I will do my best with them... Because you used religious words so I got too angry, people like you who know little religion do spoil Islam and misguid people and misunderstand Islam, and hate Muslims

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the hell are you talking about, please THINK WHAT YOU ATE WRITING haıdar, don't take religion in between bloody relationships...

    ReplyDelete