Friday, July 3, 2009

Sex with my sisters


Let me narrate my story now, As im horny after fucking sheila aunty im in search to find new pussys. As my holidays came i went to my home there too i get bored and i went to see my sister. Its was nice experience to see my sister after one and half year. She was very amused to see me. My sister name is Anitha her age is 26 get married 2 years back. My brother-in-law is working in railway department in night shifts. They dont have any kids. They stay in railway quarters. I went there and one thing i observed is both my sister and brotherinlaw wasnt that much close, means my sister is avioding him. When my BIL went to his work, I asked to my sister "Didi, aap kyon bhaijaan se theek tarah se baath nahien karte"
Didi: "Mein theek hie baath karti hoon"
I: "Theek hain"
I keep quite for a day. Then the next morning i went to cenema, after returning from cenema to my didis home while entering into home my sister is scolding my BIL in very brutal words.
At the night after my BIL gone to his work i asked to my sister
I: "Didi aap subhako bhaijaan ko kyoon galiya de rahe the?"
Didi: "Tum chupchap rah kar jaav! zyda baat nai karna"
I get hurted and im packing my laguage to return my home.
Then didi came to me and start crying
I consoled her and asked what the matter is then didi replied
"Pichile 2 mahinon se Wo to raandiyoon ke saath phir rahe ise liye......"
Im bewilderd to heard such thing from my sister and i asked why dont u tell mom and dad about this
didi was cried and replied me they feel bad and suggest to me get divorced. I dont wanna to take divorce from him. He is good but his friends induced him to go for bitches. I understand the scenario and i tell to my didi i will talk to bhaijaan about this.
Next night when i was sleeping in my room some moans was coming outside like a woman crying. I went there and i saw my didi was mastrubating herself. At that moment i get horny, didi also saw me she fell ashamed. After 2 mins of pin drop silence my didi said
"Tum isko maa aur bapu ko mat bolo"? then i said
"mujhe kya milega agar mein nahi bolo to"
"tum jo chahe mein dene ke liya ready hoon"
I said " mujhe aap ka badan chahiye"
My didi said "agar tu kisi ko batana nahi"
"mein kisi ko nahi bataunga"
She just came near to me and huged me.
At that moment i feel very hot and i removed my night pant and T-shirt and also remove the saree of my sister. My didi looking mind blowing in only blouse and lahenga.
I removed her lahenga and blouse too she doesnt wore any blouse or panty. Her vital statistics are 36-30-38 She was some what fat and her ass is too big.
I licked and sucked every inch of her body, she was just moaning with full of joy after removing my underwear my didi said
"Aree yeah louda to tumhareh bhaijaan se zyada lamba hain Chood mujhe zoor se choodh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuhhh aaaaaaaauuhh mein mar gayi re behanchood"
with this words im aroused and fucked her like anything.
As her ass is big and fucked her asshole more than the pussy. While fucking asshole my didi used to hold some piece of cloth in her mouth to control the pain when im fucking her asshole.
After this we have sex every now and then when my BIL is not in the home. In this time my another elder sister came to my didis home.
I dont know why the reason she came now without any reason.
At the night of that day my elder sister named Kavita came to my room and said "Ek didi ko chood liya aur doosri ko nahi yeah kya na insaafi hain? Mujhe nahien choodoge?"
Im very happy to hear that words and i started Fucking her
I will tell u one nice event happened with my sisters in next part

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete