Friday, July 3, 2009

His married sister is like his wife....


So, things started when I was really young, infact when I knew nothing about sex at all, the first time I felt a cunt was when I was as young as 8, yes, believe me. But then nothing happened on that day is a different story.

We in India are mostly joint family and same with me, out family is quite big with 7 children, with not as many rooms required and that too, there was room enough for somebody to see what was going on in the room from outside thru window gapes.

My sister got married when I was hardly 18, first night was arranged in our house, we had to sleep in the hall, knowing a little of what is what, I could figure out to an extent what was going on inside and the sound made things more clear, I enjoyed the sounds, the whole night I was almost awake.

All my sisters were elder to me expect one, who was around 10 during that time, and I made sure that I am quite close to her in all aspects, from being friendly to taking care of her small requirements.

She used to sleep next to me because of me being close to her and nobody had any problems with it, I on my part used to sleep keeping my hands on her body, others thought that it was my affection, but only I knew what I was upto, not even my sister.

At the age of 10, there is nothing to explain about statistics, her chest was more then flat, I used to touch her chest above her clothing during the daytime and at night, tired to venture removing a few buttons. Coming from a middle class background, we had to sleep together most of the time and it was always my small sister next to me.

During nights I have gone to the extent of removing few buttons and trying to kiss or suck her nipples, yes, the pleasure cannot be put in words, I have put my hand inside her brief to feel the vagina portion, which was smooth as silk with no hair on them. I have at times, removed her briefs and kissed between the legs.

This went on for more than 1 ½ years without knowing to her, she attained puberty quite early at the tender age of 11 ½, things didn’t change much for me, I used to enjoy my share. At 12 she had a growth at her chest to call them boobs, tiny ones, but sweet and beautiful.

I was already 18 and had written my 12th exams, during the time of holidays, I was asked by my elder sister to stay with her and help my brother in law in his business work, so that I also start learning something and don’t waste my holidays.

The first few days were very boring, as it was all work the entire day and coming back home to sleep alone, I was missing my routine and above that I used to hear a lot of voices from my sisters room during nights which was just adjacent to mine.

My brother in law was always on my sister, even during day time, I have seem him fingering my sisters ass while in kitchen or balcony. One day, I witnessed the entire sequence, there was a common door between the two rooms and they had somehow forgot to bold it.

When I heard some talking in the next room more clearly than normal, I just checked the bolt and it was open, I was just hoping that my BIL does something that night so that I can see, as I wished things did happen, at around 11 pm my BIL started kissing my sister with one hand trying to reach under the saree, he was finger fucking my sister and at the same time squeezing the breast and kissing her lips, the legs were quite wide and saree above the knees, I could almost see the black triangle, my sister had not shaven and the bush was big enough covering the cunt lips, I couldn’t see them.

Within few minutes both were in their birthday suits and in 69 position, I was not able to see what my sister was doing but could figure out, but what my BIL did was beyond control, he parted the hairs and was licking the cunt, I could hear the sounds of licking at the same time moaning, now I could see my sisters cunt lips and the inner side too, they were totally pick and almost blood in color, while things at this side were like this, my sister had been sucking my BIL penis and made him cum, she drank the whole lot and was cleaning the penis in the mouth, I could see different expressions on my BIL face which vouched all my imagination.

Suddenly my BIL got up and walked to wash room and bought some water in the mug and a razor, he was going to shave my sister, within couple of minutes, my sister cunt was clean and looked very similar to my small sisters, it was white in color at the place of vagina and the lips were sprouted, the pink portions were clearly visible.

She was in the position of half on bed and half down, ie., her legs were hanging down and her vagina was at the edge of the bed, after the shave, my BIL took the mug and razor back to washroom, I couldn’t resist my temptation, she was still in the same position, I was very lean at that time and without opening much of the door, I was able to get into my sisters bedroom, she didn’t know that and I had a close look the vagina and was so close that I knew my breath would have touched her.

I heard the sound from the wash room and ran back to my room, my BIL came and lifted my sisters legs above his shoulders and started fucking her in the same position, my sister was almost screaming and after few minutes everything subsided, when my BIL took out his penis, I could see his cum woozing out of my sisters vagina, both got up, cleaned them and when to wash room naked and came back after few minutes and went to sleep.

They didn’t wear any clothes on them, they were sleeping naked and even after all this my BIL had his had inside my sisters cunt while sleeping. I know my sister is a very sound sleeper and my BIL took a couple of drinks before going to sleep. All this made my really hot and I was masturbating all the time while watching this. I went back to bed but with no sleep in sight, it was almost past 1 pm, but I was still awake like a ghost, I went to the door again and saw my sister sleeping on her back but with her legs wide open, probably my BIL wanted to finger her or something like that due to which she was in that position, my BIL had turned the other side and was sleeping on his face down, I could see the cunt lips inviting me, I just opened the door again and entered my sisters bedroom, checked on both of them to make sure that both are sleeping.

I sat down on the ground with my face just opposite to my sisters cunt, I was watching her cunt lips and trying to smell the place, I have kissed this place earlier of my small one, but this was different, the small emanating was arousing me and I had never felt this feeling or smell with my small one. I just went a little close, so close that my breath was falling on my sisters cunt, just a little close and I would be touching her cunt but I didn’t have the courage, again I checked if they were awake and went back to my position, this time a little more closer, to be precise just ½ an inch away from sisters cunt, I extended my tongue and touched her cunt, my god, my god, they was heaven, there was a little lubricating there which tasted very similar to salt, it was good, very good, I leaned a little forward and started licking my sisters slit, I even touched it with my fingers and opened the crack a little, entered my tongue inside, very little, there was more lubricant coming out,
she was cuming probably in her sleep itself, I drank the whole lot and she was moving a little a small moans starting emanating from her mouth, I had, had my share by then, and didn’t want to get into trouble, I just came back to my room and slept.

The next day was normal, she didn’t know what I had done, and she knew me as a small 14 year old that knew nothing of sex. I asked my sister that it’s too boring and feeling alone and told her that if my small one comes there, it will be nice and I told her that I am missing her, everybody knew that she was my pet and my sister thought so, and called my small one the same day.

Now, my sister and me were sleeping in one room, nobody to disturb. She slept at the regular time, I was waiting for her to go into deep slumber, it was summer and too hot, so I told her to wear something light and loose so that it doesn’t sweat. She wore a long skirt upto her knee and a loose shirt, no bras till then.

After she went to sleep I started my ventures, I opened the blouse buttons and started sucking them, now I had enough flesh there to feel them in my mouth, I slowly removed all her buttons and the entire front was bare, I was handling them and feeling them and sucking them and doing whatever I wanted, everything was mine and the best part was she didn’t know it. I lifted her skirt and felt the vagina over her briefs, I moved the brief a little for me to feel the cunt, slid my hand inside her brief and kept my hand there for sometime to make sure that she was sleeping.

I moved her position straight and made her sleep on her back, and opened her legs the same way my sister was, went between her leg and started smelling the crack and moving the brief a little, saw the crack more clearly, I started licking my small sisters cunt and after sometime, I could see lubrication in the place and tasted the same as my elder sisters, I knew she was enjoying it in her sleep or dreams, the pleasure was too good.

This continued for few days, I inserted my finger into her cunt hole, gave her a finger fuck, I made her cum in her sleep several times, I sucked her. After a few days, I told her that I saw BIL and sister sleep without clothes because they get good sleep without them, and told her do you want to try, she was a little shy but having faith in me, she said okay. She removing all her clothes but told me not to switch on the light and she is not comfortable, I said why would I and then she told why she only should sleep nude why shouldn’t I, infact, in that case, both will be comfortable, I said no problem and removed all my clothes and both were sleeping nude.

With no bed sheets over us, and sleeping in the same bed nude, it was not easy, I was waiting for my sister to go to sleep, but she wouldn’t, so I put my hand on her shoulder and asked what the problem was, she said she is feeling somewhat uncomfortable and uneasy and want to wear the cloths, I said, it’s because you a sleeping for the first time like this and after something you will enjoy sleeping nude.

After midnight, when I was sure that she was sleeping, I touched her cunt and started enjoying the feeling, she was getting excited and lubricating, I had kept couple of pencils next to me that night and starting inserting one by one, I inserted in total 3 pencils and started fucking her in pencils, it was nice, after sometime, I licked her crack and I got the same smell and taste which I had enjoyed with my elder sister.

The coming day, I thought that it time and gave her 2 sleeping pills which my sister used to use, around 11.30 midnight, (we had slept nude that day too), I moved myself above her and after licking and fingering, put my penis into her cunt and started pushing it, it didn’t go in, something was blocking the entry, I fucked her as much as I could enter and my cum was all over her cunt. I cleaned and when to sleep. In the morning she was complaining of some kind of pain at her vaginal place, I didn’t have reply and evaded the question.

That day my sister went out and only we were at home, I said should I give her bath, she said NO, I said why, we have seen each other and have been sleeping naked and there shouldn’t be any reason to say NO, then she agreed, I gave her bath that day and touched all her private parts for the first time when she was awake and could feel me, I made sure that I touched her cunt more than required and she started lubricating in the bathroom itself and said that it was enough, I didn’t leave her and after bath, I cleaned her with a towel and asked her where actually the paid was, she was a little shy but showed the cunt portion, I went close and touched the cunt and started massaging, she said she felt nice, I told her to relax and started massaging and after few minutes, she started lubricating and inserted my finger into the cunt and finger fucked her, she said, yeah, that’s the exact place it’s paining, after finger fucking her I started licking her for the first time when she knew what
I was doing, she was really enjoying it.

In the night, she told that she liked what I did in the morning, I asked I she wanted me to do that again and she said yes, I started finger fucking her and licked her for sometime, she was HOT, she was enjoying it and told that she never felt anything like this earlier. I was fully erect and came above her, she asked me why, I told I put my finger all this time, but now I will put in penis inside which is the right instrument, she let me and I tried to enter her, again the same problem, something was blocking the entry, I pushed a little and she was crying with pain and told me to get off, I saw the place and there was blood already, I came off her and slept beside her, after few minutes, she told would you like to try again, I said, its better if she comes on top of me, she spread her legs and positioned herself right on top of my penis, my penis was inside very little, hardly an inch, I told her to comedown on me with full force, she did exactly as I told and I had entered her
breaking her hymn, she fell on me and we didn’t move for almost 10 minutes, she was wreathing with paid.

I took my tool out and cleaned her cunt, I started fingering her and sucked her, she was lubricating more than regular, now I came on top of her and started fucking her, she was hot property, the lubrication was so much that we didn’t have any problem at all, I fucked her whole night, we did it for 3 time that night.

This is how things started between my sister and myself, I fucked her to her and my heart content, now she is married and happy, after marriage, I never fucked her.

This is a true incident, but has written in a dramatized version so that the reader can enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete