Friday, July 3, 2009

Arun humps his mom's younger sister....

I'm Arun 23 pretty fair and hansom guy from Bombay and doing a degree in marketing (second year). This story is about my sithi (mothers younger sister). She is married and 37 no kids. Even though she's 37 she looks much younger, slim not so dark, small boobs, and a little bit shaggy ass, special feature is her feet, very smooth and shiny. She came to our place to stay until she joins her hubby in Aus.

In the beginning I didn't have any bad intension about her where she is 14 years elder to me, and she also behave very decently. During the day time my parents go to work and I leave for uni, so she is all left alone. When days passed I found her feet very attractive, I mean it's different from the other ladies I know, so so sexy. Usually when she lies in the bed on her stomach, I can see her bare feet up to her knees, and I get an instant hard in between my legs. When I use to come home rite after the classes without wasting any time to enjoy the site every single opportunity I get of my cute sithi. I slowly increased the way I touch her, where nobody get suspicious because of our age gap and the relationship between us.

I really wanted her so badly, I wanted to feel her body, but had no courage to make any move. I used to masturbate thinking of her and sometimes used her cloths, I love the smell of my Sithi, so I used a lot of her cloths when masturbating.

I think she knew my idea, because she used to give those sexy smiles when we're alone. One day she was watching TV and was in pain, she said the calf muscles were paining due to the excess walk she did the day b4 when I requested. I instantly said that I'll give a massage and she straight away accepts. Since nobody was home at that time, I knew they'll be coming in the evening and I got plenty of time, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity and wanted to make the maximum use. I should tell that her legs are the most attracting. I sat on the floor in front of her and lift her left leg and kept on my lap and started massaging, all these I did very slowly because I wanted her to get aroused as soon as possible. I was not wearing underwear under my shorts a huge bulge was visible. She was feeling a bit shy to keep her legs on my thigh and to receive a massage like this. I asked her to be relaxed and enjoy the massage. After a couple of minutes she said it's enough and if someone comes they'll think badly of her. I convinced her by saying no one will be coming until evening 5 o clock, and the time is only 1:30pm. Since it was right after lunch she was feeling very relaxed. In the meantime lot of heat was produced by her, which was a good sign for me.

In about 10 minutes, she was closing her eyes and enjoying my massage to the maximum. She said she never felt such a great massage in life. Her skirt was lifted up to her knees and I could peek inside of her inner thighs, they were smooth as silk, I wonder what moisturizer cream she is using. I took both of her feet and rest them on my both thighs and lift her skirt a bit upward, she didn't open her eyes and was in full enjoyment. When I was pressing her thighs she gave a little moan, which I took as green signal. I slowly started to kiss my sithis knee area and the calves which I love most. Her body was damn hot and she didn't resist when I kiss so I moved a bit upward and kissed her thighs and then the sweet hairy area, now she was spreading her legs in V position and lean a bit forward from the chair. I was busy licking her sweet cunt which was full of juices. She was pressing my head towards her cunt she was applying a lot of pressure on my head by pushing. I could smell the romantic and arousing smell of her shower jell in between her legs under her tummy.

She asked me to put my cock inside her and fuck her as hard as I can, and I asked her about whether to use a condom or not. She got up from the chair and gave a long kiss on my lips by sucking my tong and said there's no need for condoms since it's the 4th day after her periods and she's using birth control pills.

So I took her to my bed and took all of her cloths. My dick was like a piece of iron, already overflowing with the love juice. Even in wet condition it was hard to push into her hole, it slips several times and she guided mine into hers. Woow it was like flying, it felt so good and since this was my first time I was in full speed and she was moaning like hell. Because of I gave a lot of licking to her pussy, she came to the climax in a few minutes and I couldn't hold longer because this was my first time. I cum first and I didn't stop right after coming because it felt so great to cum inside her and a huge load of sperm was unloaded into her and within seconds she too had her orgasm, I realized it ny the way her body language.

We hugged each other and stayed in bed for sometime, after kissing for a while my member came back to life and she held it and told me that she wanted to suck it, I gave it with pleasure and this was the most amazing feeling of my life. It was great to give my dick into the sweet mouth of my sithi, she was enjoying it to the maximum as well as myself. We also tried 69, and she didn't let me fuck her ass, since it's a virgin. After this wonderful first experience we used to fuck daily whenever no ones at home. Now She'd left to Aus joined her hubby and used to call me every week, she wanted to sponsor me there, so that she can enjoy, but I'm eying for the Brahmin aunty who is our new neighbor.

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete