Friday, July 3, 2009

Deepti is humped by her horny bro-in-law....

.I used to read the incest stories a lot and I used to rub my pussy while reading the bhabhi-devar stories.The primary reason for that was my attraction towards my devar.His name is Sandeep.He is 24 yrs old and is quite handsome.He had a muscular body and attracted me much more than my husband.

My sex life was not satisfying at all.My husband is overweight and by no margins even half as handsome as my devar.Ever since our first night, he used to fuck me without my interest.It was more like a rape than sex.I could not stop him as I didn't have the courage to say no.But slowly and steadily I learnt it.I didn't allow him to have sex with me anymore.He warned me that he'll visit prostitutes if I didn't allow.I said that I didn't have any problems if he fucked any whores.So he used to have sex with the whores and I was happy that I was not 'raped' anymore by him.

Let me describe my figure.I am slightly on the plumper side but has a good figure.It is 38 34 40.I am very fair and has a pretty face.I was confident that if I want then I can attract so many people around.But I wanted to have sex with my devar only.He used to live in the same house.He was doing his M.Tech and was unmarried.He is not very talkative but was quite close to me.His behaiviour never made me feel that he is interested in sex with me.So I had no courage to ask him about it.I thought I should prepare a plan to attract him towards me.My husband went for a week long tour to Mumbai, so there was no one else in the house except Sandeep and me.I thought I have to utilise these 7 days to attract him.

I thought I should use the first day only to expose my body so that he can start getting attracted towards me.I wore a sleeveless tight blouse.There was a lot of cleavage visible.I wore a slightly transparent kind of a saree through which he can see my cleavage.He was at the table and called me to serve breakfast.I went to him.He never saw me in a sleeveless saree.So,it was a bit of surprise for him.He was staring at my milky hands and the slight cleavage visible.I went to him and served the breakfast.I was quite near to him and he was just a few a few inches away from my boobs.While serving I made my boobs touch his hands.WOW!!! A current sparked throughout my body.He didn't take away his hands away,I knew that he is enjoying my boobs.I looked at him naughtily and he took his hands away realising I may feel bad about it.I asked him to bring a tea packet.He said that he'll bring it when coming back from college.

He came back in the evening.I saw him coming in,so I went to my room kept the door open and took off my saree.I was just in that tight revealing blouse and petticot.He entered the house and came to my room to give the tea-packet.I was lying on the bed as if I am sleeping.He saw me in this revaling dress and came near me.He was staring at my cleavage.He was rubbing his cock over his trousers.I could see a bulge over his trousers.I thought that I have succeeded in attracting him.He kept the tea-packet on the table and came near me.He brought his hands close to my shulder to check if I am really sleeping or not.He moved my shoulders I didn't move to see what he'll do to me.He started fondling my boobs.I was enjoying it a lot.Then started pressing my boobs.I didn't move.I slowly brought his face close to mine and kissed my lips lightly and then increased the force.I thought it's the right time to tell him that I want him to have sex with me.I started fondling his back and opened my eyes.He realised that I am not sleeping and tried to run away.I asked him to stop.I could easily see fear in his eyes.
I asked,"What were you doing Sandeep?"
He replied," N..N..Nothing Bhabhi....I was.....just."
I went near him and closed his mouth with my hands and said,"Come on sandeep, why did you stop the fun?Lets do it more."There was a sigh of relief in his eyes.
He asked"Bhabhi do u want to have sex with me?".
I replied,"Yes dear,ur brother never satisfied me.I am missing good sex for a long long time."

He came near me and kissed my lips with passion.I reacted well to it and started fondling his hair.He inserted his tongue into my mouth.I inserted my tongue into his mouth.We were kissing each other wildly.He started pressing my boobs.he pushed me to the bed.I was lying on it in an inviting pose.He undressed himself and jumped over me.He had a big sexy cock.He tore my blouse.I was not wearing a bra.So he saw my boobs.And twisted my nipple,I was moaning.He was sucking the other breast. He played with my boobs for some time and the untied my petticot.I was wearing a pink panty.He took it off smelt it a bit with passion and threw it away.Then he started licking my pussy.Of my god he knew how to satisfy a woman.I was moaning with pleasure.He licked it for a while and I had an orgasm.He licked all my juices.Then he inserted one of his fingers into my ass. It was a bit painful.He took his finger out and sucked it.He was getting real nasty.I was enjoying seeing all this.Then he wanted to lick my ass.He started licking my ass wildly.He was just inserting his face into my butts.I was ass-licked for the first time in my life.It was really sexy.He was an ass-man.He loved my ass more than anything else.Then I asked him to fuck me.He fucked me in doggie-style i.e rear entry.It was a new position for me and was great.Then he fucked me with me on top.It was also new to me.Ahter fucking in these two positions.He fucked me in the usual man on top position.He was fucking my wildly.I was screaming with pain and pleasure.After fucking sometime he took his cock out.I started sucking his cock.Then he cummed in my mouth.It was great pleasure for me.Then we had a bath and had sex one more time in the night.

In the next 6 days we had sex in different positions and places.We also had sex in our bathroom as well.We had great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment