Friday, July 3, 2009

Fucking my sister

'm Vivek and am 22yrs old. this is a story of how I first fucked my younger sis who is two yrs younger to me. This happened three ago when I was in my UG final year.

I'm basically from a south Indian city but was doing my studies in chennai and right now I'm a resident of chennai. Let me tell
something about my sis first - she had nice medium size boobs and is equal to my height with beautifully structured body. anyone who sees her cannot take their eyes off her. For years I masturbated thinking about her. Then suddenly all this happened. she too joined my college after her schooling I was in the final year then. Both of us were in the hostel and used to meet every day and have a chat about our classes.

This went on for some time and our college was invited for a cultural program in another college and I was there as usual in the participant list. My sis also wanted to participate and so we included her name for the fashion show. She was my pair in fashion show and eventually we won the first place in fashion show and people around us started telling that we both were nice pairs and are made for each other. We all had a hearty laugh. But within I longed to have her as my partner in bed.

Then after a few days she said that it was boring to just stay in the hostel and me if we can go out. so the following Saturday we planned to go to beach. That day she looked like goddess wearing a tight tops and tight jeans. we started off in my bike, her boobs kept brushing my back with jerk and I instantly had a hard on despite the fact that it was my own sis. when I asked her which place in the beach she wanted to go she said" to any place where there will not be much rush". so we went 10 kms out of the city to a deserted place. the sea also was calm in that place with almost no waves bcos it was a backwater near the beach. we sat there chatting for sometime. all the while I was staring at the beauty of her body. She noticed my looks and asked me " anna (brother) what are you looking at?".

I replied " veena u have grown into a beautiful lady". She blushed and turned away. then after sometime I suggested that we take dip in the water. She too agreed and I went behind a bush and removed my dress and was in only my undies. my dick at that time was half erect but good enough to show a bulge. I saw my sis take a glance at it and she stood looking into the sea. When I asked her to join me she said" how will I come with this dress on?" I then gave her my white shirt to wear and she came out wearing the shirt on top of her bra and panties. I could clearly see her black bra and black panties. now my dick was to its fullest extent and stood as if it would burst open. I could see my sis seeing my dick from the corner of her eye but I was bold enough and saw her body standing in front of her.

Soon we started playing by splashing and then we pushed & pulled each other in the water. I knew here was my chance and caught hold of her boobs as if it was an accident from behind. I let go when she retreated I said that I was sorry and she didn't mind it. This gave me the courage and again I caught her from behind this time I didn't let her go even after she tried to. I slowly started to caress her boobs and she started to moan. then I slowly removed the buttons of the shirt and turned her around and started sucking her boobs with her bra on. She slowly slid her hand down and took my dick in her hand and began to move her hand up and down. I soon cummed in her hand. I too slid my hand into her pussy and was finger fucking her with two fingers, her cunt was too tight. She had an orgasm soon.

All this while we were in water upto our waist. We could not go beyond that at that time so we went to a near beach resort and booked a room there. Once inside the room we removed our clothes in no time and were kissing each other and rollin in bed. I licked her whole body and also sucked her cunt off. She kept moaning all the time. Then I spread her legs and tried to put my dick in but it was too tight then after a few attempts I penetrated and was fully inside her she screamed in pain and blood was oozing out of her cunt. I slowly moved in and out of her pussy and soon her pain gave way to pleasure and she started enjoying. Her moans also increased along with my pace of pumping.

Both of us were nearing our climax and both came together. I ejaculated for almost two mins inside her. I fell on top of her hugging her. she whispered into my ears saying" anna I love u soooo much and I longed for this moment for a long time" I was really surprised and to hear this before I was about to tell her how I felt she started kissing me and we started all over again. After my studies I took up an apartment in chennai and thereafter we had sex every weekend and whenever possible. Now my sis has gone back home and would be married soon


1 comment:

  1. جامد سكس بنات اخر حاجة

    سكس محارم
    قصص سكس
    صور سكس
    »………… /´¯/)
    ……….,/¯../ /
    ………/…./ /
    …./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
    /’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
    (‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
    \……………..’…../
    ..\’…\………. _.•´
    …\…………..(
    ….\…………..\.

    ReplyDelete