Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rajiv prepares his sister for the world....

hello i am rajiv from punjab.i am the biggest fan of this site.i read all the stories of this site.so i wanna share my experience with u.i am rajiv 21 years old looking good good built and i have 8" long dick.my story is true and its with my sister she is 23 years old.and having a great figure.36A-24-34.oh my god when ever i saw her my dick got hard like iron rod.even when she was reading in collage enery one wanna be her friend.now come to the story.

we are trying to find a boy for her for marriage.now she is at home.in moaring when ever she bent i clearly saw her big boobs.even one day i trying to see her nude so i trying to reach at the bathroom window when she bathing.one day i and my friend went for saw a xxx film in city cinema.when we came back my sister saw me there in front of cinema.i came to home that time my mom and my sister were at home.after seeing xxx film my dick got hard for hide that i put my t-shirt out from my pant but all in vain.when i reach at home she open the door.

she ask me from where i came i say her from my friend home.she saw my dick. but she did not tell me anything.she ordered me to teach my collage books but i put one adult book in my collage books.to read that my dick got that much hard u can't believe.to make back in simple position i think to musturbing so i close the door of my room and open zip of my pant and my dick himself came out from my underwear.i start playing with it i close my eyes and i feel so good.and i slept at once. when i woke i found that my sister stand near to me and watching my dick.she say to me i shall talk to mom and father about you.i feel a shame on my self.then i make her to not to say to parents all about that.she say ok.but after that day she blackmale me for doing her work.

in one adult book i read about sleeping piles.one day she say me to make a cup of tea.i say ok i found a chance .i put 5 sleeping pile in her tea.after drinking tea she again reading magzine.i think is that sleeping piles real or not.after five or six minutes i saw that she sleep.i make her face in front of me on the bed.than i touch her big boobs over her shirt.than i unhook her shirt and pant.but a sight that was she wear pink bra and panty.than i unhook her bra quickly and oh my god i never ever saw that much big boobs.i suck it hardly.she start moaning little bit.

than i made her full nude.i made him self nude.i put my dick on her pussy and put inside a little bit.she woke up but say nothing.i regularly suck her nipples so hard and i put my dick in her pussy in a push.she say i gona die.put it out but as i saw in film i put my lips on her lips and do a long french kiss.and i start my dick up and down. soon she enjoy that.even i put milk of my dick in her pussy.after that when i put my dick out from her pussy she pick in her hand and put it in her mouth.i again likage in her mouth.now we both lay on bed nude after some time she again pick my dick in her hand and make it hard and sit in my dick now my dick in her back hole and i fuck her dogy style.after that day i fuck her daily.even after that day i fuck her friend also.that story in next email.


No comments:

Post a Comment